Notre client situé au centre ville de Montréal est à la recherche d’un Architect – Scala pour participer à l’évolution des solutions de l’entreprise.
The Architect- Scala Developer demonstrates a broad and comprehensive knowledge of our product development from a technical perspective. Overall responsibilities encompass full SDLC Life Cycle applications development, maintenance and deployment of our Systems. Technical Requirements: Hands on experience with Spark. Strong experience in writing applications using Scala language (i- e: Micro services, web applications or libraries used by other applications). Knowledge of Kubernetes or Mesos is a plus. Deep knowledge of sql, no sql and new sql system is a plus. Experience working with data pipelines (spark or hadoop job, kafka stream applications)
Responsibilities include :
● Develops software solutions by analyzing information needs; systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
● Ensures that application design and development are aligned with the Business and Functional Requirements.
● Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
● Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
● Ensure that engineering and architecture practices and standards are adhered to and identify needs and make suggestions regarding technical direction of the combined component architecture.
● Design and implement system security, application security and data assurance.
● Manage interdependencies of multiple product projects by working closely with our Product Owners.
● Prepare, review and execute Test Plans to ensure that our Software applications are of the highest quality possible.
● Work with software support vendors to manage bug and issue tracking for integrated technologies.
● Ensure transparency of all work products and assist in the continued improvement of our application development methods through lessons learned sessions.
● Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
Job Experiences :
● Demonstrate having at least 6 years of experience with cross-functional project delivery. Scope of experience needs to reflect both business process and application development engagements which span multiple delivery teams.
● Experiences demonstrates expertise in the development domain.
● Keeps current on changing technology offerings in area of discipline.
● Demonstrated ability to collaborate and deliver work as a remote team member.
● Excellent communication skills with ability to present to a range of audiences (line managers to executives).
● Proficient in two or more business areas.
● Ability to learn new business areas.
● Experience at a start-up company and/or working in Agile-Scrum based methods.
Education Requirements :
● A bachelor’s degree in computer science, or related degree program.
● Work towards advanced degree studies, or certifications
Type de poste : Permanent
Localisation : Montréal
Date de début :ASAP
Durée : N/A
Salaire : 150k+++ + bonus + stock option