We have an opportunity for a highly motivated DevOps Engineer to support the development lifecycle, cloud deployment and release management in our company. You will be responsible for all aspects of our infrastructure, working closely with our development team to design, develop and troubleshoot the systems that help us operate the our platform both internally and in production environments.
A successful candidate must have a passion for technology, be a problem solver, and have a desire to constantly improve our software development environment.
Essential job functions include:
Requirements for the DevOps role:
* Deep production knowledge/hands on experience with one of the following technology:
– Hadoop stack
* Production hands on experience with microservices.
* Ability to write applications in one of the following langages:
* Experience working with client oriented teams
* Good hands on experience with Ansible
• BA / BS in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field or proven real-world experience
• 5 years of software development experience (at least 3 years related with Dev Ops)
• Experience in Agile development, Continuous Integration, Semantic Versioning and Continuous Deployment
• Experience structuring the development lifecycle plans on multiple projects and technology platforms
• Available to assist with outages, escalations, and other unexpected issues that may arise.
• Ability to operate effectively both independently as well as within a team
Required Technical skills:
• Knowledge of build tools: sbt, maven, ivy, make, cmake, gulp and npm
• Proficient management experience with Continuous Integration tools (Bamboo, Jenkins, Artifactory, etc)
• Experience with Cloud Environments and Containerization (AWS, Kubernetes, CF, Mesos, Docker) and 12 factor compliant stacks
• Linux, networking and security (TLS/SSL) expert
• Experience with Git VCS and multiple code bases
• Knowledge of automated configuration management and deployment tools like Ansible, Chef or Puppet
• Experience with BigData stack configuration and NoSQL databases (Spark, Hadoop, Accumulo, Ambari, Ignite, Zookeeper, etc)
• Familiarity with test automation frameworks such as Karma, Protractor, Cypress.io, Jasmine, scalatest, scoverage, JUnit, JMeter / Gatling, Cucumber, Selenium
• Experience with monitoring(statsd, Grafana, DataDog, etc)
Type de poste : Permanent
Localisation : Montréal
Date de début :ASAP
Durée : N/A
Salaire : 100k-130k + bonus + stock option