Notre client situé au centre ville de Montréal est à la recherche d’un Knowledge Engineer – Rules Developer pour participer à l’évolution des solutions de l’entreprise.
• Participate in the requirements definition process with clients and other team members to capture business process, business rule, analytic and data requirements clearly and completely, and represent them through process models, logical data models and other types of artifacts.
• Assist when necessary in ETL design and development efforts, making sure that data fidelity and lineage are preserved and clarify issues as they arise.
• Identify key risks and implement controls to ensure client’s data is confidential and secure.
• Ensure that application design and development are aligned with the Business and Functional Requirements.
• Ensure transparency of all work products and assist in the continued improvement of our application development methods through lessons learned sessions.
• Work with Systems Integrators to manage defect and issue tracking for integrated technology implementations.
• Prepare Test Scenarios, coordinate the creation of Test Cases depicting expected results with the client SME’s.
• Execute Test Plans to ensure that our Software applications are of the highest quality possible.
• Ensure client deliverables are completed on schedule.
• Manage work stream risks and issues.
• Communicate clearly with all levels of management.
• Other job duties as required.
● Demonstrate having at least 2 years of software development experience.
● Keeps current on changing technology offerings in area of discipline.
● Demonstrated ability to collaborate and deliver work as a remote team member.
● Excellent communication skills with ability to present to a range of audiences (line managers to executives).
● Experience at a start-up company and/or working in Agile-Scrum based methods.
● A bachelor’s degree in computer science, or related degree program.
● Work towards advanced degree studies, or certifications.
Type de poste : Permanent
Localisation : Montréal
Date de début :ASAP
Durée : N/A
Salaire : 100k+ + bonus + stock option