We’re looking for a Front-end developer Contractual to join our client.
The Front End Developer will be responsible for the develop effective user interfaces, as well as the day to day content administration of the company website inclusive of all digital tasks that will drive traffic, and increase brand awareness for the online channel. The will candidate will work closely with our ecommerce team to update and make all aspects of the website more efficient and increase conversion. The front end developer will also be responsible for creating innovative solutions to web design issues to help make the website more visually appealing and enhance usability.
- Implement responsive web design principles to ensure that the company website renders well across multiple devices;
- Monitor website performance, watch for usability problems and rectify the issues;
- Responsible for building and updating all content for desktop and mobile sites.
- Review and plan future website upgrades with the development and design team.
- Coordinate with the Ecommerce team regarding timing and execution of all daily site updates.
- Create email templates, landing pages and other web pages, based on designs.
- QA and test emails (html and text versions) for compatibility with multiple email clients and web browsers; ensuring all links, images, prices and subject lines are correct.
- Test website pages on all supported desktop and mobile browsers and optimize content for mobile sites and app as necessary.
Skills and requirements
- In-depth knowledge of Web site design practices, processes, & technologies;
- Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop CS5, HTML, CSS, and Adobe or other text editor programs.
- Experience with responsive/adaptive design, in UX, Usability and browser testing;
- Basic competency of SEO;
- Proficiency with AngularJS an asset
- Familiar with Agile and Scrum project management.
- Bilingual (French and English)
Please send us your Word resume
Type de poste : Contractuel
Localisation : Montréal
Date de début : ASAP
Durée : 3-4 months
Salaire : to discuss