We’re looking for a Web designer Contractual to join our client.
The Web Designer is responsible for supporting the graphic team in creating graphics and layouts for the web based elements, (email marketing, banners, etc). The Web Designer develops functional, user-friendly and engaging experiences for our customers, as well as supporting the team with creative graphic ideas. This specialist must be creative, highly organized and work well under pressure.
- Creates web-based graphics and layouts for existing website, email marketing, online content features, banners and landing pages. Ensures that all material is available per established deadlines. Must have a “mobile first” approach when designing into initiatives.
- Manages and performs day-to-day site design and creation.
- Ability to conceive and design solutions for web projects with strong conceptual development, visualization and typography skills.
- Prepares mock-ups, final artwork or test layout/pages as needed for internal presentations and approvals
- Liaises with the marketing graphic designers to obtain graphics used in promotional materials, in-store POP materials, etc. ensuring web-based creatives are constantly aligned with vision of the brand.
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure consistent content delivery.
- Ensure that all work activities are performed effectively, within time and budget parameters, and according to quality standards.
- A team player with a positive attitude and an entrepreneurial spirit
Skills and requirements
- College diploma in graphic design / web design or related experience
- Minimum two years similar work experience
- Extensive knowledge of the MAC or PC: Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign
- Knowledge Mobile design & layout strategy
- Online portfolio that showcases broad Web Design experience, innovation and strong knowledge of design principles
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Bilingual (French and English)
Please send us your Word resume and your portfolio
Type de poste : Contractuel
Localisation : Montréal
Date de début : ASAP
Durée : not determinated
Salaire : to discuss