We’re looking for an IT System Architect to join our client.
- Under the supervision of the IT Director , the IT Systems Architect will assist in the daily tasks related to the department functions, such as designing, documenting, and deploying infrastructure systems (such as Cloud, clusters or any customer custom solutions).
- The Systems Architect will strive to implement all internal and customer information systems using accepted information standards and frameworks to ensure data and systems alignment with business requirements.
- The IT System Architect will also support or lead efforts in new product development, performance/capacity management, and customer systems consulting.
Skills and requirements
Qualified IT System Architect with a minimum of two (2) years of experience in developing or maintaining enterprise architecture, or IT System Engineer with at least five (5) years of experience designing critical production infrastructure, or an IT professional or equivalent experience.
Bachelor degree in computer science, mathematics, information systems management, information systems architecture, with two (2) years of experience with critical production environment or significant amount of experience with large critical information systems and infrastructure.
- Strong experience with VMware products (vSphere 5.5 to 6.5, vCloud Air, vSAN, vMotion, vSwitch, vCenter, PowerCLI) is a hard requirement.
- Strong experience with Microsoft Server products (Windows 2008 to 2016, Active Directory, GPO) is a hard requirement.
- Strong experience with Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL6 to 7) is a hard requirement.
- Strong knowledge of centralized and object storage solutions.
- Experience with multi-site infrastructure, with automated or manual failover, synchronous and asynchronous replication
- Strong abilities with Microsoft Visio and functional knowledge of other common office automation utilities
- Strong written, oral, and presentation skills. The candidate needs to be fluent enough in both French and English
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Experience deploying SAP infrastructure is an asset
- Certification in TOGAF, COBIT, or other enterprise architecture or governance framework is a strong asset.
As an experienced candidate in the field, it is understood that you will sometimes be required to work off hours when required or under special circumstances (time or monetary compensation is offered).
May be required to work occasionally in other datacenters across Canada or meet customers at their headquarters (short-term).
Please send us your Word resume
Type de poste : Permanent
Localisation : Montréal
Date de début : aussitôt que possible
Durée : n/a
Salaire : à discuter