The Full Stack Developer will report to the Technical Project Manager. His/her primary duties will be the design, creation, testing and documenting of new and amended software components from supplied specifications in accordance with agreed development and security standards and processes.
He/she must possess very strong Linux skills in deployment, troubleshooting, and preventative maintenance, with regards to hosting, HA/cluster, and database environments.
The job requires a standard 40 hour work week, with some overtime as needed to respond to system emergencies.
Special projects may be assigned on an as-needed basis.
- Advises on application of standards and methods and ensures compliance;
- Takes technical responsibility for all stages and/or iterations in a software development project, providing method specific technical advice and guidance to project stakeholders;
- Assigns work packages, monitors performance and manages change control dynamically, to optimize productivity;
- Provides advice, guidance and assistance to less experienced colleagues as required.
- Must be bi-lingual in French and English (written and spoken);
- DEC or AEC in Computer Science, or equivalent degree, certification, or work experience;
- Minimum 5 years experience in the field is required;
- Advanced Linux/BSD UNIX skills;
- Functional understanding of networks;
- Prior experience with support ticketing systems a must;
- Prior experience with source versioning systems a must;
- Experience working in Cloud/Virtualisation environments essential;
- Strong troubleshooting skills;
- Strong analytic skills;
- Ability to work individually and in a group;
Please send us your Word resume
Type de poste : Permanent, On occasion, the candidate may have to work with challenging clients, work on shifts longer that the standard 8 hour shift, work on evenings or on weekends.
Localisation : Montréal
Date de début : As soon as possible
Durée : N/A
Salaire : à discuter